1. Antelope Shoulder mount – Sundance Taxidermy
- Antelope or Mule Deer Shoulder Mount or value towards a larger mount by regionally recognized taxidermy artist Bob Ulshafer
- An ardent supporter of sheep, Bob is an Idaho Wild Sheep Life Member and has served on the IWSF Board of Directors
- His mounts, particularly of sheep, are renowned
- Now you too can have one of Bob’s mounts to enjoy
Antelope or Mule Deer shoulder mount or $735 towards a taxidermy mount of larger value
- The hunter is responsible for the balance
Spanish Red Stag & Flamenco Dancing VIP show pass with Eurohunts
Perfect for a European vacation hunting and a VIP show pass!
Spain, Iberian Red Stag + Flamenco Dancing VIP show pass. One hunter and one non-hunting companion. 4 days free-range Iberian Red Stag during fall rut period of 2020 or 2021 and Flamenco Dancing VIP show pass in Spain.
Upgrades include: 4 Spanish Ibex (Gredos, Beceite, Southeastern and Ronda), 2 chamois (Cantabrian and Pyrenean), European fallow deer, Roe deer, Iberian Mouflon sheep, Balearian goat and Aoudad sheep as per current price list. Additional hunters welcome per current price list.
Amenities included: Greeted at Madrid airport, gun clearance, English speaking guide, SUV and 4×4, luxury charm country hotel, includes all meals, Spanish wines and spirits (reasonable), trophy fee for one Red Stag, trophy field preparation and scoring by Master Measure.
Not included: Airfare to and from Madrid, non-resident state hunting license $180 and mandatory hunting insurance $100, medal class category permits, trophy taxidermy, hotels before and after hunt in Madrid 21% V.A.T. on hunt value.
3. Wild Sheep Foundation 2021 Convention Couples Registration
The next best thing to being on the mountain is attending the ‘Sheep Show’ where you’re part of a family.
For three days, the big game hunting and conservation community will gather in Reno, Nevada to connect with old friends, make new ones, party, and shop for their next adventures. The exhibit hall features more than 400 exhibits of the finest outfitters, guides, hunting gear, and sporting art from around the globe, but that’s just the half of it.
You could win a sheep hunt where your odds are better than most state draws. In 2020 15 lucky winners left Reno with a sheep tag in their pocket.
Join us January 14th – 16th in Reno, Nevada for the premier conservation, hunting and outdoor adventure show in the world – The Wild Sheep Foundation convention!
4. Cape Buffalo Cow & Plains Game African Safari with Trompettersfontein Safaris
7-day hunt (3 days for buffalo and 4 days for plains game). Not your typical safari!
Feel the thrill of stalking into a herd of Cape Buffalo, Dugga Boys staring you down as you pick out a mature well horned Cow Cape Buffalo. After the Buffalo pursue other game such as kudu, gemsbok, and impala.
Includes: daily rates, cow Cape buffalo trophy fee, full accommodations in the on-site chalet and hearty meals. Additional days and/or species may be added at regular daily rate and trophy fees. Additional hunters are welcome at $350/day. Non-hunters at $200/day.
Not Included: airport transfers, transport of trophy to taxidermist and taxidermist costs, dip & ship costs, gratuities to staff, 14% value added tax, all alcoholic beverages.
Side trips can be organized through outfitter to various Parks and places of interest at an additional cost.
5. 3-Day Cow Elk Hunt – Big Lost River Outfitters
- One adult and one youth hunter
- With Big Lost River Outfitters
- Cow elk hunt for one adult and one youth hunter
- Hunt is for 2020
- Final hunt dates to be scheduled with Outfitter for available dates
- Hunt is for 3-days to be scheduled over a weekend
- Arriving at the BLRO lodge on a Thursday night departing on the following Sunday night
- Hunt includes the Outfitter allocated controlled hunt tags
- Winning bidder must pay for the Idaho Fish and Game license and tag fees
- Youth hunter must meet the requirements of the Idaho Fish and Game to hunt in Idaho
- Accommodations and meals during the hunt
- Transportation to and from BLRO lodge in Mackay, ID
- Idaho Fish and Game License and Tag fees
IWSF references: Jim Warner, Don Colter
Life Membership to Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation, 2020 Banquet Belt Buckle
Become a Life Member of Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation, these funds help support the conservation efforts with which our chapter engages in. By purchasing a Life Membership in the auction, you will receive a one of a kind 2020 Idaho WSF Belt Buckle made by Montana Silver Smiths as well as be entered into every Life Member Only Raffle which Idaho WSF conducts.
7. Alberta Wolf Hunt for 2 Hunters with Wolf Huntin Adventures
Come hunt wolves in Alberta for 6 days with Byron Wolf. Hunt dates are winter 2020/2021 or winter 2021/2022. With a last name like Wolf would you want to hunt wolves with anyone else?! Hunts take place from heated ground blinds over baits. Typical baits are 250-300 yards from blinds. Byron averages 70% shot opportunities on large wolves and there are NO Bag limits! Accommodations for wolf hunt include Lodging and transportation to blinds, 3 meals a day.
Winner must arrange exact hunt dates ASAP with outfitter.
- Transportation to Manning, Alberta
- License $100
Additional hunters welcome for $4,500 each.
8. 2-Day Roe Buck Hunt in Scotland with South Ayrshire Stalking
- 2 days hunting for roe bucks and 3 nights’ accommodation for one hunter and one non-hunter. Includes 2 days of guided stalking in the Scottish Lowlands along with the trophy fee for one Roe buck. Rifle and ammunition are provided. Hunt mornings and evenings normally at first and last light for 3 or 4 hours. In the mornings you’ll be back for breakfast with the other guests. Midday is free to tour local castles or play a round of golf on one of many nearby courses. Lodging will be at Garryloop Guesthouse in a small cottage. The cottage has a double en-suite bedroom & a kitchen /dining area fully equipped with fitted units, table & chairs, digital TV & sofa bed. Breakfast is included on B&B basis for 2. Upgrades available for additional days of stalking and additional hunters, also for additional Roe bucks and does, Red deer stags and hinds (w/in season).
- Hunt takes place April 1 to mid-August 2020 or 2021, a perfect addition to a family vacation.
Not included: Transportation to Garryloop, stalkers tips, and any cull/trophy charges for additional animals.
9. Shikar Safaris Bezoar Ibex in Turkey
- Shikar Safaris is proud to donate a 7 day Bezoar (Anatolian) Ibex hunt in Turkey. Dates are November 2020-March 2021 (Please check exact open dates). Arrival/Departure city is Istanbul. The hunt includes an Ibex trophy fee up to 39”. You may upgrade for other areas where bigger trophies are available. Other species to upgrade are Anatolian Chamois, Konya Sheep, Mid Eastern Stag, Wild boar or any other game in Asia & Europe. The areas are located around 1 hour domestic flights from Istanbul and then 1-2 hours of car ride. It’s a great opportunity to bring non-hunters, do some sightseeing tours and visit some of the best masterpieces of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.
- Dates: November 2020-March 2021
Included: Accommodations, meals, ground transportation, hunting license, gun import permit, 1×1 guiding, 1 non-hunter (sharing the same room) are included.
Not included: When the game is bagged or wounded, the hunt is over. Any accommodations, meals, drinks, tours after or before the hunt are not included. Cites export permit, vet. Certificate, trophy shipment, customs broker fees, international or domestic flights, tips are not included.
10. Eden Ridge Oregon Black tail & Black Bear Hunt
- 5-Day Black Tail & Black bear hunt for 2020 or 2021 in SW Oregon. Eden Ridge Outfitters invites you to hunt Oregon, where we will help you to experience the thrill, challenge, and adventure of an Oregon wilderness, professionally guided big game hunt. As an Oregon hunting outfitter we specialize in combination black tail deer hunts, and black bear hunts in the beautifully rugged country of Oregon.
Included: Accommodations and trophy fees.
Not included: Hunter Responsible for Hunting License and Transportation to and from outfitter. License fee of $172.00 & Deer Tag fee of +-$450 and Bear Tag at $16.50. Non-transferrable.
11. Benfield Precision Ultra-Light Sheep Hunter
- Weight: 5 lbs., 2 oz.
- Verified sub ½ MOA w. Hornady Precision Hunter ammo
- Titanium action with 75 degree bolt throw
- 20″ Featherweight Carbon Fiber barrel
- Rugged Carbon stock
- Caliber: 6.5 PRC
- Winning bid includes free scope mounting and 100 yard zero with customer supplied optic.
12. Canadian High Arctic Adventures Musk Ox Hunt
- 6-Day Musk Ox hunt. Hunt will be conducted on the main-land and two remote islands in the Northwest Territories. Success rate is near 100% on mature bulls. Inuit guides will take the successful bidder of this auction by snowmobile and Qamutik sleds out on the land for an epic hunting experience. The camps are basic heated wood cabins and spike camps are insulated heated wall tents. The hunt is 1 on 1 with Inuit guide and an assistant guide. The hunting will be done by traveling by snowmobile looking for small groups of Musk Ox. Once heard is located, the final stock is done on foot. Past hunting clients have taken several record book bulls each year with rifle and archery equipment. Spring and Fall hunt dates are available and to be scheduled with the outfitter.
- Dates: If a spring hunt is selected it will be scheduled on available dates late March to the end of April 2020 or 2021. If fall hunt is selected it will be scheduled on available dates in August and September 2020 or 2021. Fall hunt is ideal for a hunter who does not want the extreme cold weather. Travel on fall hunts are by ATV and Boats. Wolf may be added to both fall and spring hunts for $1,500.00. A second Musk Ox can be added on both spring and fall hunts for an additional $9,000.00 and tags must be arranged prior to the hunt. Additional hunters are welcome at $9,000.00 each and non-hunters are welcome for $2,500.00 each. Hunter may choose rifle, muzzleloader or archery. The hunt arrival and departure point will be village in NWT where hunt will be conducted with final location details arranged with outfitter.
5% GST for hunt
NWT hunting license and tags fees
NWT government trophy fees
Transportation to NWT Canada
Hotels and meals before and after the hunt
Trophy preparation, creating and shipping
Canadian firearm permit
13. 7-Day Mountain Lion-Wolf-Bobcat Hunt – White Cloud Outfitters
- In 2016 Idaho Fish and Game started capturing Bighorn sheep in the East Fork of the Salmon River to study lamb recruitment and monitor mortalities. 61-Bighorn sheep have been collared between 2016 and 2018. Since the collaring there have been 9 confirmed Bighorn Sheep mortalities caused by mountain lions. Help control bighorn sheep mortalities by experiencing an incomparable world class Lion, Wolf and Bobcat hunt with the Farr’s at the Wickiup Ranch on the East Fork of the Salmon River. The comfortable accommodations, delicious home cooked meals, a healthy Mountain Lion population, well trained hounds and professional guides with many years of experience are combined to offer a premier Mountain Lion hunt. Past success is very near 100% with many record book mountain lions taken. With a healthy wolf population offers an excellent opportunity to harvest this beautiful trophy. This unique hunt is unparalleled in the quality of the accommodations, experience and animals available. Hunt will be conducted with the use of 4×4 pickups, ATV, Snow machine and gentle horses.
- Schedule this hunt for open dates available in the 2020 or 2021 seasons.
- Not Included: Transportation to Challis ID, Idaho hunting license, mountain lion tag, wolf tag and gratuities
14. National WSF Life Membership
About half of WSF members are now Life Members, and for good reason: they are the respected bedrock of the foundation and allow us to “Put and Keep Sheep on the Mountain.”
Life Members receive a plaque and Life Member lapel pin, plus all the benefits of a regular membership. Life Members also receive a tax acknowledgement for tax purposes. Life Members are honored at the annual Sheep Show™ convention with an exclusive breakfast and auction. Also at the convention, each Life Member receives a ticket for the convention’s Life Member sheep drawing.
All Life Member dues are placed into a Life Member Fund, which maintains a reserve to serve Life Members in perpetuity and support Life Member conservation and education initiatives.
15. Idaho Black Bear Hunt with Yellow Wolf Adventures
- This hunt will take place on the private property of Edd and Leanne Woslum located on the Salmon River Breaks near White Bird
- The hunt includes food and lodging for 4 nights in the Yellow Wolf Lodge, plus 3 days hunting with very well trained bear dogs and professional guides
- ATVs and pickups may be utilized during the hunt but a good portion of it is conducted on foot
- Non-hunting person can be added for $150 per day
- Hunter must have an Idaho hunting license, a bear tag and a hound hunter permit
- These are all available over the counter except a non-resident must draw for the hound hunter permit
16. Idaho Bighorn Lottery Ticket #1
Bring in Good Luck & Sheep Karma with the 2020 Idaho Bighorn Lottery Ticket #1. First Purchased by Stan Potts in 1994. Purchaser will have their name engraved on a plaque kept on display at IDFG Headquarters in Boise, ID and will be entered into the Statewide Lottery Tag. Tag will be drawn last Wednesday of July, 2020.
17. Imperial Taxidermy (Deer Shoulder Mount)
Imperial Taxidermy, preserving memories since 1965. A full line professional studio staffed with a fully licensed and experience master, journeymen, and apprentice taxidermists, guaranteeing one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Quality is their first priority. You will receive one deer sized shoulder mount or credit toward another mount. Does not include work already in the shop.
18. Southern Mountain Adventures, New Zealand Bull Tahr hunt
- Croc’s donation is for a 5-day hunt for Trophy Himalayan Bull Tahr. One hunter and one non-hunter. Typical hunts are from March through June. Package includes pick-up and drop off at Queenstown Airport, transport, guiding, food and accommodation during the hunt Also included are the use of a rifle and field preparation of trophies for shipment to your taxidermist. Hunt is scheduled for 2020 but may be pushed back until 2021. This hunt may be upgraded to include Red Stag and Chamois for additional trophy fees.
- Many IWSF members have hunted with Croc, now it’s your turn. IWSF References: Jerry Walters, Joe Curry, Rick Southwell.
19. Texas Aoudad with Xtreme Oufitters
- Free Range Aoudad hunt on 350,000 acres of private land in the mountains of far west Texas.
- This is real sheep hunt in real sheep country. Hunters can expect to spend the days glassing to locate trophy rams and then hiking to get into position for a shot.
- Accommodations will be a nice ranch house with all amenities.
- Hunter will need to fly into Midland TX, rent a vehicle and travel to Marathon, TX to meet the outfitter.
- A $48 exotic license is all that’s needed.
- Additional persons can be accommodated for $500.
- 3-day hunt for Javelina can be added for $250.
- Desert Bighorn sheep can be added (price available upon request).
- Hunt can be taken Oct-Nov 2020 or Feb-March 2021.
20. Scotland Red Stag, International Adventures
- Scotland Red Stag (Hill stag), 1 hunter, 5 days Hunt majestic Red Stag on famous Scottish Estates and Castles. Hunt is for September/October 2020 if available or 2021 or 2022. Upgrades available for Estate Red Stags, Roe Deer, Fallow Deer, Pheasant, Partridge.
- Includes pickup at the airport, meals, lodging at a luxurious hotel, tour guides, and the complete hunting package that includes hunting guides, harvesting and trophy fees one hill Stag.
- Also available: $1,000 upgrade (per person) includes international airfare. Additional hunters for discounted $4,750 or Non-hunter $2,950.
21. African Safari – Graham Sales Safaris
- 7-Day South Africa Safari for two hunters with Graham Sales Safaris
- South Africa’s largest Provincial Nature Reserve – Songimvelo Nature Reserve
- $2,000 towards trophy fees per hunter
- 2020 hunt dates
- The grassy plains of Singimvelo Nature Reserve are home to herds of Buffalo, Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck and Zebra while within the wooded and hillside areas one will find Giraffe, Kudu, Mountain Reedbuck and Elephant
- There are also numbers of White Rhino and Leopard on the Reserve
22. YBGO Stone Sheep/Moose/Grizzly Hunt
Hunt Stone Sheep, Moose and Grizzly Bear in the Yukon with Yukon Big Game Outfitters.
YBGO is located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. YBGO concession is renowned for its wild and uncompromising land which is home to some of the most abundant big game found in the Yukon. Holding Exclusive outfitting rights to Area #20, which is the largest outfitting concession in the Yukon covering approximately 14 million acres or 21,600 square miles of wilderness hunting ground. The largest hunting concession in the world.
This hunt is focused on stone sheep with a harvest fee of $25,000.00 with the harvest of a ram. Harvest fees for moose and grizzly bear are included. On many of the YBGO stone sheep hunts hunters have harvested moose and grizzly bear with a harvest fee for each animal. On this hunt these harvest fees are included for a bonus to the winning bidder of this hunt. Once a ram is harvested the hunt will focus on additional opportunity to harvest a moose and a grizzly bear. YBGO always strives on taking only old age rams and has constantly taken rams on an 11-year old age average. YBGO harvests some of the most stunning colored stone rams taken anywhere. YBGO is home to giant Yukon moose producing bulls over 60-inches wide every year. YBGO has a great area for harvesting grizzly’s and have harvested several over the years on sheep hunts. Hunt dates need to be finalize with outfitter for available dates by bidder upon completion of auction and payment to Idaho WSF.
Proposed tentative hunt date options:
• August 12th to August 25th 2020
• August 25th to September 5th 2021
These hunts options will be backpack or horseback hunts. To be finalized with winning bidder of this hunt and the outfitter.
• October 20th to October 31st. 2020
• October 20th to October 31st. 2021
This is a late season cabin hunt using Argo’s to access ranges and backpack up into the sheep country.
Not included on the hunt:
• Travel to Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
• Lodging and meals before and after the hunt
• Air Charter fee
• 5% GST for the hunt
• Hunting license and tag fees
• Non-Resident Hunter Preservation Fund
• Government harvest fees
• Trophy prep and shipping
23. Montana Wild Sheep Foundation Life membership and Yeti Cooler
Support our neighbor to the North by becoming a life member of the Montana WSF ($500 value). Winner will not only come away with this life membership but will also get this Yeti 45 cooler ($300 value)! As an added bonus, Montana WSF has a life member hunt give away each year for members present at their banquet. An Alaskan Dall Sheep hunt has been acquired for the 2021 banquet.
24. Monster Mexican Mule Deer with HR Big Game Outfitters & Fishing Tours
Venado muy grande! 8 days, one hunter pursuing the Mule deer buck of your dreams. This hunt Includes 1 mule deer, deer tag, traditional meals, and lodging in comfortable accommodations. Transportation airport-ranch-airport, Truck with High Rack, 1 hunting guide and 1 driver. Additional hunter available at discounted rate.
Not included: Gun permit, Trophy Export and gratuities.
26. GSCO 2021 Convention Registration for Two
Convention Registration for two to the GSCO 2021 Hunter & Outfitter Convention donated by Grand Slam Club Ovis.
Full convention registration for two to the 17th Annual Slamquest Convention January 20-23, 2021 in Las Vegas held by Grand Slam Club Ovis.
27. Coues Whitetail – Diamond Outfitters of Arizona
- 5-day muzzleloader hunt for Coues deer and mountain lion for 2 hunters in Arizona, on public and/or private land
- Can upgrade to rifles for $500 per hunter
- Dates: Schedule with outfitter for Nov of 2020-2027
- Hunters fly into Phoenix or Tucson; pickup may be available for $200 per hunter
- Accommodations: Heated canvas cabin tents, trailers, or heated wall tents
- Amenities Included: Guides, meals (including non-alcoholic beverages and snacks), lodging, private property access fees, if required, USFS and BLM permits, tax, trophy fees for one Coues deer and one mountain lion per hunter, field transportation during the hunt, field processing and delivery to local butcher and taxidermist (if needed).
- Amenities not included: AZ license is $160 per hunter and the deer tag is $350 per hunter, mountain lion tag is $75, application fee is $40
- 100% draw, no bonus points needed! Outfitter will procure your tags
28. Scotland Roe Buck, International Adventures Unlimited
1 hunter for 2 Roe Bucks, 5 days on famous Scottish Estates and Castles. Roe buck are usually hunted May – June (their rut), but can be hunted in the fall too. Perfect opportunity to hunt while on a summer European vacation. Hunt in 2020 (if available) or 2021 or 2022.
Includes pickup at airport, meals, lodging at the luxurious Gen Lui Hotel, tour guides, and the complete hunting package that includes hunting guides, harvesting and trophy fees for two Roe Bucks.
Also available: $1,000 upgrade (per person) includes international airfare. Additional hunters available for: discounted at $4,950, non-hunters $2,950.
Special note: Add on a week vacation in a tower castle in south France for bringing two additional hunting guests.
29. Idaho WSF Centennial Member & Cooler
Centennial Membership #050
This is the Big Dog of ID WSF Life Memberships! The winner will be supporting the Idaho WSF mission of Putting and Keeping Wild Sheep on the Mountain and he/she will have three tickets entered into every Life Member Only Raffle which Idaho WSF conducts. The 2021 drawing will be a Desert sheep hunt!
30. Sheep Wall Pedestal Mount with Habitat
- Donated by Dewey Wildlife Studio
31. Midnight Sun Outfitting Fannin Sheep Hunt
12-day Fannin sheep with the in the Yukon with Midnight Sun Outfitters August 10th – August 21st 2020.
This will be a horseback/backpack hunt Located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. Hunt details will be finalized between winner of the hunt auction and Midnight Sun Outfitting. Midnight Sun Outfitting is among few that offer both Dall sheep and Fannin sheep hunts. Fannin are a sub-species of the Stone Sheep and characterized by black hairs in the sheep’s coat as well as a dark tint to the horns. Fannin sheep qualify under Boone and Crocket as a stone sheep, therefore Midnight Sun Outfitters offers two species of sheep which is rare and exciting. Hunting Concession #4 has won numerous awards for the wildlife that are harvested, sheep in particular. GST, air charter, nonresident hunter preservation fund, hunting licenses and tags are included for this hunt.
Not included in the hunt are:
- Travel to Dawson City, Yukon Canada
- Lodging and meals before and after the hunt
- Trophy prep and shipping
If the winning bidder cannot take the hunt on scheduled dates, outfitter is willing to work out a later hunt date. If COVID-19 impacts that hunt, the outfitter will schedule the hunt for the 2021 or 2022 season.
32. German Shorthair Pointer donated by Teton Bird Dogs.
Bloodlines include the INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION No-Mars Haus Vom Enzo NAVDAH Prize 1. Puppy is AKC and parents are health screened.
Donated by Teton Bird Dogs ‘Ram’ is currently in training with Kody Reynolds of Full Send Retrievers to go home with all the essential training completed. This dog is going to be something special! Video’s of Ram’s training can be found on our Facebook page at Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation.
33. Canada Goose and Duck Hunt for Two Hunters with Ameri-Cana Expeditions Inc.
A world-renowned bird hunter’s paradise awaits two hunters on this 3-day waterfowl hunt in the heartland of Alberta, Canada. Hunt white-fronted geese, snow geese, Ross geese, blue geese, Canada geese and ducks on this hunt donated by Nick and Dan Frederick of Ameri-Cana Expeditions.
- Current Daily limit is eight Canada/Grey geese, fifty snow geese and eight ducks
- Possession limits are twenty-four Canada/Grey, one hundred and fifty snow and twenty-four ducks
- Most hunting is done over decoys in grain fields
- Any non-hunters are to remain at the lodge during the hunt
- Arrival/departure point is Edmonton, Alberta
- Accommodations in the 3,600 square-foot, first-rate Battle River lodge with private bedrooms and baths
- All meals
- Full guide service
- Ground transportation from/to Edmonton
- Additional hunters are welcome for $2,950; non-hunters for $600
Not included are:
- Licenses ($200 hunter)
- GST 5% ($142.50)
- Coolers for transporting birds
- Gun rental ($125 if needed)
- Bird cleaning ($8/goose and $6/duck)
- Firearm permits
- Gratuities and any before/after hunt expenses or meals.
34. Long Range Rifle, 6.5PRC caliber from Best of the West Arizona
- This is the rifle for that long range shot at the ram of a lifetime!
- Best of the West long-range system featuring the Hunter Elite composite stock chambered in 6.5PRC! Topped with a Huskemaw 5-20×50 Blue Diamond scope with patented custom yardage/windage turrets. Feature a blue camo paint scheme, side-port muzzle brake, a #4 steel barrel with helical fluting and a Timney trigger.
- The Huskemaw dual-stack yardage turrets will be calibrated for 4000/8000ft elevation and feature our patented integrated wind hold technology. Rife has an IDWSF logo painted on the rifle stock.
- Package includes barrel break-in, data collection, 20 MOA rings, 20 rounds of ammo and a TSA approved Elite hard case.
- Winning bidder will be responsible for FFL transfer and shipping.