STONE SHEEP RAFFLE – Last 100 tickets available only at banquet. This has been changed to a raffle. See below.
Due to the cancellation of the live banquet, only those that donate registration/table fees will have an opportunity to enter a raffle to be drawn June 1st at 6:00 pm for the last 100 tickets. Watch live on our Facebook page for the drawing on June 1st.. Those 100 drawn will be notified and have until June 7th to complete their purchase to be entered into the raffle. Tickets are $100 each and limited to one per person. Those not registered can call the office to pay registration fee and be entered in the drawing for the last 100 tickets.
14-day Stone Sheep Hunt in British Columbia
- Enter to win a 14-day Stone Sheep Hunt with Stone Mountain Safaris Ltd. in British Columbia, valued at $48,500.
- Accommodations during hunt are included.
- ONLY 600 tickets will be sold!
- You do NOT need to be present to win.
- Hunt dates are 2020 or 2021 to be finalized with outfitter.
Additional costs to be covered by winner:
- Flight to and from camp, including flying out meat and trophies.
- Hunt Package 5% GST tax: $2,425.00
- Hunting License: $189.00 CDN
- Sheep Tag: $651.40 CDN
- Non Resident Preservation Fund: $200.00
- Government Sheep Harvest Fee: $250.00
- Transportation to and from Fort Nelson, BC
- Hotels before and after the hunt
- Crate and Freight charges for shipping trophy’s
- Additional hunters or Non hunters if arranged with outfitter
- Additional animal trophy fees if arranged with outfitter
- Additional flights required to take out extra meat
For the benefit and
enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho
- Due to lottery laws, people in certain states cannot fill out the online form.
- Tickets are $100 each.