2020 Annual Banquet
March 21, 2020
Boise Centre on the Grove
The Idaho Wild Sheep was founded in 1982 by two dozen concerned sportsmen who wanted to “put more bighorns on Idaho’s mountains.”
From that core group, many of which are still very active on our board and committees, we have grown to a thriving organization with over 400 committed members.
Get to see the exciting footage capturing a hunt with 2019 Idaho Fish and Game auction tag hunter Doug Sayer and the 2019 Idaho Fish and Game controlled hunt tag hunter Travis Jessop hunting together with Sheep Mountain Outfitters in Idaho’s Unit 11.
On this hunt, Doug was able to harvest the “Duke” Idaho’s pending Rocky Mountain Bighorn ram state record and Travis harvests another exceptional record book ram.
Hampton Inn & Suites
To make reservations under the Idaho Wild Sheep block, please call the hotel directly (208-331-1900) — or book online by clicking on the button below.
Learn more about exploring Downtown Boise
Directions to Boise Centre on the Grove
Raffle Games, Silent Auction - High quality hunting gear, hunts, guns, art and MORE!
Selected Items Include
Life Member Raffle
7-day Desert Sheep Hunt in Sonora, Mexico
- ONLY Life & Centennial Members present at
the banquet will be entered into this raffle.
- Value of the hunt is $55,000.
- No purchase necessary for raffle. Banquet registration is required. Life and Centennial membership can be purchased now through banquet to be eligible.
- December 2020 or February 2021
SOLD OUT – The 2020 Stone Sheep Hunt Raffle with Stone Mountain Safaris, Ltd.
14-day Stone Sheep Hunt in British Columbia
100 tickets will be available at Banquet only. If you would like to be added to a wait list for tickets sold at banquet, please contact the office at 345-6171. If the entire 100 available at banquet are not sold, we will fulfill those on the waiting list.
Scotland Roe Buck Hunt with South Ayrshire Stalking
- 2 days hunting and 3 nights accommodation for one hunter and one non-hunter in the Scottish Lowlands
- Hunt in the mornings and evenings and have time to tour local castles or golf during the day
- Upgrades available for additional hunters and additional Roe bucks, does, Red deer stags and hinds (in season)
- Hunt takes place April 1 to mid-August 2020 or 2021
5-day New Zealand Trophy Himalayan Bull Tahr with Southern Mountain Adventures
- 5-day hunt for Trophy Himalayan Bull Tahr for one hunter and one non-hunter
- Hunt is scheduled for 2020 but may be pushed back until 2021
- This hunt may be upgraded to include Red Stag and Chamois for additional trophy fees
African Safari – Trompettersfontein Safaris
- Six day African Safari for plains game hunt for one hunter. Includes trophy fees for impala, blue wildebeest, and warthog
- A second hunter may accompany for only $200/day and includes the trophy fee for one impala for the second hunter
- Includes accommodation and meals during the hunt at comfortable chalets on site
- Additional days and/or species may be added at regular daily rate and trophy fees
African Safari – Graham Sales Safaris
- 7-Day South Africa Safari for two hunters with Graham Sales Safaris
- South Africa’s largest Provincial Nature Reserve – Songimvelo Nature Reserve
- $2,000 towards trophy fees per hunter
- 2020 hunt dates
- The grassy plains of Singimvelo Nature Reserve are home to herds of Buffalo, Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck and Zebra while within the wooded and hillside areas one will find Giraffe, Kudu, Mountain Reedbuck and Elephant
- There are also numbers of White Rhino and Leopard on the Reserve
Coues Whitetail – Diamond Outfitters of Arizona
- 5-day muzzleloader hunt for Coues deer and mountain lion for 2 hunters in Arizona, on public and/or private land
- Can upgrade to rifles for $500 per hunter
- Dates: Schedule with outfitter for Nov of 2020-2027
- Hunters fly into Phoenix or Tucson; pickup may be available for $200 per hunter
- Accommodations: Heated canvas cabin tents, trailers, or heated wall tents
- Amenities Included: Guides, meals (including non-alcoholic beverages and snacks), lodging, private property access fees, if required, USFS and BLM permits, tax, trophy fees for one Coues deer and one mountain lion per hunter, field transportation during the hunt, field processing and delivery to local butcher and taxidermist (if needed).
- Amenities not included: AZ license is $160 per hunter and the deer tag is $350 per hunter, mountain lion tag is $75, application fee is $40
- 100% draw, no bonus points needed! Outfitter will procure your tags
3-day Cow Elk Hunt with Big Lost River Outfitters
- Hunt is for 2020
- Final hunt dates to be scheduled with Outfitter for available dates
- Hunt is for 3 days, to be scheduled over a weekend
- Arriving at the BLRO lodge on a Thursday night departing on the following Sunday night
- Hunt includes the Outfitter allocated controlled hunt tag
- Winning bidder can bring a youth hunter at no additional charge with the exception of having to pay the Idaho Fish and Game license and tag fees
- Youth hunter must meet the requirements of the Idaho Fish and Game to hunt in Idaho
Idaho Black Bear Hunt with Yellow Wolf Adventures
- This hunt will take place on the private property of Edd and Leanne Woslum located on the Salmon River Breaks near White Bird
- The hunt includes food and lodging for 4 nights in the Yellow Wolf Lodge, plus 3 days hunting with very well trained bear dogs and professional guides
- ATVs and pickups may be utilized during the hunt but a good portion of it is conducted on foot
- Non-hunting person can be added for $150 per day
- Hunter must have an Idaho hunting license, a bear tag and a hound hunter permit
- These are all available over the counter except a non-resident must draw for the hound hunter permit
10-day Mountain Goat Hunt with Terminus Mountain Outfitters
- Hunt is for 2021
- Final hunt dates to be scheduled with Outfitter for available dates for either year
- Terminus Mountain Outfitters has a healthy mountain goat population
- The billies at this time of year have gotten their winter capes, which makes for beautiful life-size mount
- Be prepared to do some climbing to access the goats and on occasions it is required to wait for the goats to feed in an area, which you can access
- Although there is no regulation on Goats Terminus Mountain Outfitters encourage harvesting of billies only
One day, 4-person Snake River/Hells Canyon Fishing Trip with Northwest Fishing Expeditions
- Trip is for 2020 only and exact dates to be scheduled with Northwest fishing Expeditions
- Trip can be for one of the following: Steelhead, Salmon, Sturgeon, or Walleye
Sheep Wall Pedestal Mount with Habitat
- Donated by Dewey Wildlife Studio