The Idaho WSF Board of Directors, after much consideration and discussion, has made the tough decision to cancel the live Banquet and Fundraiser scheduled for June 13th and move to a virtual event on the same day. This decision was based on restrictions and guidelines set forth on social distancing requirements for groups, current travel restrictions and our concern for the health and safety of our members.
While the board of directors worked tirelessly to prepare for an ‘epic’ 2020 banquet, we will overcome and work towards making the 2021 banquet one that you will not forget!
Our mission remains the same: To Put and Keep Sheep on the Mountain for generations to come. Although the live event is cancelled we will move forward with our virtual event and ask for your participation and support.
It is now that we need your support more than ever. You will have an option to donate your registration fees and receive a tax deductible donation or, move your registration to the 2021 Banquet scheduled for March 6, 2021 and, we also understand that our members are facing challenges as well and will refund the full amount paid upon request.
Those who donate registration fees and their guest’s will be entered into a raffle for a Weatherby Back Country TI 6.5 RPM Rifle and Boyt Single Long Gun Case valued at $3,679.00
Table sponsors who donate will be entered into a drawing for a 7-day British Columbia Moose Hunt with Wicked River Outfitters valued at $13,850. A minimum of 5 tables must be donated in order to hold this raffle.
Those that donate registration fees will also have an opportunity to enter a raffle to purchase one of the last 100 tickets on the Stone Sheep Raffle being held for banquet. *Return form must be submitted by May 30th to be entered into this drawing to be eligible to purchase one of the last 100 tickets. Drawing will be held on Facebook live on Monday, June 1st at 6:00 pm. Those drawn will have until June 6th to complete their purchase and be entered into the drawing. Tickets are $100 each and limited to one per person.
RETURN FORM/CANCELLATION – Complete the below form to donate, move or request refund and be entered into the raffles. Form must be submitted by May 30, 2020.
Saturday, June 13th Please plan on attending our virtual event. You can register, bid on auction items, watch the full ‘DUKE’ video, follow along with the online auction as it closes and the night will end with the drawing for the Weatherby Rifle, 7-day British Columbia Canadian Moose hunt with Wicked River Outfitters valued at $13,850, and the Stone Sheep Raffle.
Please choose an option below.
Canadian Moose Hunt
Wicked River Canadian Moose Hunt
British Columbia, Canadian Moose hunt, for one hunter (guided 1 on 1), for 7 days. Lodge based with use of vehicles or horses. Third week in October 2020. Wicked River Outfitters area is the host to high densities of Canadian moose. These are good quality bulls with antlers that typically measure from about 45 inches to about 55 inches in span. Hunt the game rich eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies in the northwestern part of British Columbia. You will fly into Fort St. John (YXJ), British Columbia.
Not included: Tags, License, WPF, Harvest Royalty and GST. Moose Tag- $250, Hunting License- $200, Wildlife Preservation Fund- $250, Harvest Royalty- $200 Government Sales Tax- 5% on top of fees.
14-day Stone Sheep Hunt in British Columbia
- Enter to win a 14-day Stone Sheep Hunt with Stone Mountain Safaris Ltd. in British Columbia, valued at $48,500.
- Accommodations during hunt are included.
- ONLY 600 tickets will be sold!
- You do NOT need to be present to win.
- 500 tickets will be available prior to the annual Idaho Wild Sheep Banquet, with 100 held for sale only at the banquet.
- Winner will be drawn at the Idaho WSF Banquet on March 21, 2020 in Boise, Idaho.
- Hunt dates are 2020 or 2021 to be finalized with outfitter.
Additional costs to be covered by winner:
- Flight to and from camp, including flying out meat and trophies.
- Hunt Package 5% GST tax: $2,425.00
- Hunting License: $189.00 CDN
- Sheep Tag: $651.40 CDN
- Non Resident Preservation Fund: $200.00
- Government Sheep Harvest Fee: $250.00
- Transportation to and from Fort Nelson, BC
- Hotels before and after the hunt
- Crate and Freight charges for shipping trophy’s
- Additional hunters or Non hunters if arranged with outfitter
- Additional animal trophy fees if arranged with outfitter
- Additional flights required to take out extra meat