For the benefit and
enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho
- The 2020 Lottery Tag shall be valid for use in any open controlled bighorn hunt, including Unit 11.
- Applicants must be eligible to purchase a hunting license in Idaho in order to obtain these special tickets.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to purchase a lottery ticket.
- Void where prohibited.
- This tag is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.
- Hunting license and tag will be provided to winner.
- Drawing will be conducted at 2 p.m. MDT on Wednesday, July 30, 2020 at the Idaho Department of Fish & Game Headquarters.
- Once-in-a-lifetime rule is waived for this raffle tag.
- Need not be present to win
- Additional rules may apply
- Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Funds from the Idaho Bighorn Sheep Raffle are used for the benefit and enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho.
Purchase Your Lottery Ticket Online
Online raffle sales are prohibited in these states: Alabama, California, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, South Dakota, Utah, and Washington.
Please use the printable form if you live in one of these states.