32nd Annual Idaho Bighorn Sheep Lottery Tag
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2023 Lottery Tag Drawing. The tag drawing took place on July 28th. Congratulations to Scott W. from Texas.
All proceeds raised from this tag go to bighorn sheep conservation in Idaho.
2024 tickets will go on sale in December.
For the benefit and
enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho
- The 2023 Lottery Tag is valid for use in any open controlled bighorn hunt, except Unit 11.
- “Tickets” are controlled hunt applications.
- This tag (and hunting license if needed) will only be issued to an eligible application (the person name on the ticket drawn).
- Ticket purchasers and persons named on tickets must be at least 18 years old and must be eligible to hold a hunting license in Idaho.
- This tag is non-transferrable.
- Drawing will be conducted July 28, 2023.
- Once-in-a-lifetime rule is waived for this tag.
- Need not be present to win.
- Tickets are void where the ticket/tag sale is prohibited.
- Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization chosen to market tag sales for Idaho Fish and Game. Under Idaho law, funds from the ticket sales are used for the benefit and enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho.
- If any person wins the Bighorn Sheep Lottery Tag and has already been drawn for a bighorn sheep controlled hunt permit for the same year, the controlled hunt permit shall be returned to the Department, voided and the tag fees refunded. The lottery tag will be valid to hunt bighorn sheep that year.
- A person receiving a Bighorn Sheep Tag and who meets all the eligibility requirements may apply the following year for a bighorn sheep controlled hunt.
- Ticket sales are final and refunds are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Additional rules may apply.